New year. New beginnings.
As businesses across the nation prepare to turn the calendar to 2019, there are many office managers and property owners who are looking for a more efficient way to run their businesses and operations. With the latest broadsoft technologies, in fact, there are many companies that will be able to more accurately manage and record everything from employee work schedules to meeting solutions. There are often times when today’s businesses meet online and avoid unnecessary travel expenses. Coordinating these online meetings and conferences, however, requires the use of the latest technologies.
Unfortunately, a recent Steven Rogelberg of the University of North Carolina study indicated 71% of senior managers said that their organization’s meetings are unproductive and inefficient. In a time when people are busier than ever before, it is important to make use of the latest technologies to make sure that your management team does not make the same claim.
With the use of Cisco unified communications solutions and other similar platforms, it is easier to track the information that needs to be covered in a meeting of any size and to help those attending track the completion, or progress, of any points covered. Keeping workers engaged and part of the process, instead of just sending another ill served email, provides a way for all of your workers to keep track of what is going on and what the next steps will be. Engaged teams are more productive, as well as able to look forward to the next goals the company is trying to meet.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the office management software, like broadsoft technologies, that are being used by businesses of all size:
- 76% of small and medium sized-businesses are interested in purchasing a UC solution, according to recent research from Software Advice.
- 62% of businesses said that improved employee collaboration is a top business driver for UC, according to research from InformationWeek.
- 70% of attendees admit to multitasking during meetings, according to Interaction Associates.
- Employees attend an average of 62 meetings each month, and 11 million meetings are held in U.S. workplaces each day.
- 37% of employee time is spent in meetings, according to the National Statistics Council.
- 38% of hiring managers predict that their employees will work predominantly remotely in the next 10 years, according to Upwork’s 2018 Future Workforce Report.
By examining the latest software solutions, you can find a way to make sure that your next year is even more efficient.